Hi guys,
I've received my Gear Live yesterday.
Immediatly begin to play with it, installing Android Wear on my Lollipop Note 3.
Btw, she was on Knx01q.
Paired the watch, surfing a little bit on the computer and some time after, the watch was no more connected to the phone.
On the screen there's a nice "Google Play services has stopped"... Then the same with "com.google.process.gapps"...
After some investigations and trials, I can tell this happen when the watch try to download the next update. No more bluetooth, force close again and again when I try to go on the "About" menu...
I've tried to downgrade to the 4.1 firmware and it seems to resolve the problem, but if I upgrade to 4.2 again, the mess continue, force close after a moment and I can't pair the watch anymore.
Trying to update to the lollipop update manually, no chance at all... Sideload failed, TWRP install failed, ...
Have you any idea of what's going on ? I think I'll send back the watch to the seller soon.
Thanks guys.
I've received my Gear Live yesterday.
Immediatly begin to play with it, installing Android Wear on my Lollipop Note 3.
Btw, she was on Knx01q.
Paired the watch, surfing a little bit on the computer and some time after, the watch was no more connected to the phone.
On the screen there's a nice "Google Play services has stopped"... Then the same with "com.google.process.gapps"...
After some investigations and trials, I can tell this happen when the watch try to download the next update. No more bluetooth, force close again and again when I try to go on the "About" menu...
I've tried to downgrade to the 4.1 firmware and it seems to resolve the problem, but if I upgrade to 4.2 again, the mess continue, force close after a moment and I can't pair the watch anymore.
Trying to update to the lollipop update manually, no chance at all... Sideload failed, TWRP install failed, ...
Have you any idea of what's going on ? I think I'll send back the watch to the seller soon.
Thanks guys.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire