Hello,
I have a problem for a couple of weeks with my zenfone2 relative intensity of cell phone signal.
My operator is TIM Italy.
Often the signal, while I'm outside, goes to 1 or 2 bar and even to 0, giving me problems as I speak on the phone.
The network data only it works when it is in 4G/H when it should switch to 3G or Edge does not go for the 99% of the time and often have internet disabled or zero signal bar.
Sometimes, when, for example, I'm in a tunnel with car and the signal goes to zero, I can not more to hang on to the network having 0 bar signal and I have to reboot it 1-2-3 times.
I reset the phone to its original state but I do not think much has changed.
At this time, in my office I view 0 notches, rarely see 2 "connectionless data to the Internet."
The firmware version I have is: LRX21V.WW-ASUS_Z008-2.20.40.88.
Thanks for help because this is very much frustrating.
I have a problem for a couple of weeks with my zenfone2 relative intensity of cell phone signal.
My operator is TIM Italy.
Often the signal, while I'm outside, goes to 1 or 2 bar and even to 0, giving me problems as I speak on the phone.
The network data only it works when it is in 4G/H when it should switch to 3G or Edge does not go for the 99% of the time and often have internet disabled or zero signal bar.
Sometimes, when, for example, I'm in a tunnel with car and the signal goes to zero, I can not more to hang on to the network having 0 bar signal and I have to reboot it 1-2-3 times.
I reset the phone to its original state but I do not think much has changed.
At this time, in my office I view 0 notches, rarely see 2 "connectionless data to the Internet."
The firmware version I have is: LRX21V.WW-ASUS_Z008-2.20.40.88.
Thanks for help because this is very much frustrating.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire