ads

samedi 12 septembre 2015

Z3+ Still Overheating Post Update



Hi all,

I've just picked a Z3+ and was hoping the update had resolved the heat issues. Sadly not.

The phone is always hot, not warm, hot. I've got nothing running in the background and even just using text, maps or music is causing extreme heat problems. In the camera, same thing. I don't care about the AR Mask, but I don't to use the standard camera for more than 5 pictures at a time. The 4K video works, but the heat is ridiculous. How Sony let this release is beyond me.

Anyway, to the point. Is there something I can do to reduce the heat? I don't want to root or install another ROM really. Ideally I would like it swapped out if this is not an issue for other Z3+ users.

Has anyone continued to have issues after the update to 28.0.A.8.251?

Very frustrating from a £500 phone!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire