Hey everyone. I have a solid chance of getting myself a Z3 for a decent amount of money, going from a G3, M8 is too expensive, G Flex 2 is poorly supported, I had issues with G2 and G3 which made me wary of LG, etc. I was pretty surprised to read all these rave reviews of the Z3, but there is one thing still holding me back a bit.
The GPS.
See, I cycle a lot. And I use my phone to track my routes. I previously had an Xperia Z which had dreadful and catastrophic GPS performance: highly unreliable, incorrect route tracking, periodic loss of satellite signal - you name it.
I'd like you to help me, please, and show me some hard results of your GPS because that is basically the last thing that is stopping me from going back to Sony. Everything else on the phone I really like, battery life, design, software, screen, etc. But if GPS is still bad... that's a dealbreaker for me.
Thank you everyone for taking some time to read my question.
The GPS.
See, I cycle a lot. And I use my phone to track my routes. I previously had an Xperia Z which had dreadful and catastrophic GPS performance: highly unreliable, incorrect route tracking, periodic loss of satellite signal - you name it.
I'd like you to help me, please, and show me some hard results of your GPS because that is basically the last thing that is stopping me from going back to Sony. Everything else on the phone I really like, battery life, design, software, screen, etc. But if GPS is still bad... that's a dealbreaker for me.
Thank you everyone for taking some time to read my question.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire