Hi guys,
I recently updated my S6 to XtreStoLite Deo-Mod Edition 2.3 from 2.2 but the Alliance Framework App cannot be found. Should'nt it usually be installed automatically?
Also, when I put in my headset the app bar which offers you apps for headset use does not show up. Although I activated it in Aroma Add-On.
I also wanted to ask if it is possible to have the album cover as wallpaper lockscreen when listening to music and to have a music progress bar on the lockscreen?
Regards,
haris
I recently updated my S6 to XtreStoLite Deo-Mod Edition 2.3 from 2.2 but the Alliance Framework App cannot be found. Should'nt it usually be installed automatically?
Also, when I put in my headset the app bar which offers you apps for headset use does not show up. Although I activated it in Aroma Add-On.
I also wanted to ask if it is possible to have the album cover as wallpaper lockscreen when listening to music and to have a music progress bar on the lockscreen?
Regards,
haris
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire