ads

vendredi 11 septembre 2015

Would take a genius and a miracle to fix my issues with this phone



Ok. Despite factory resets and clearing google services data, I get google talk authentication errors and error retrieving etc from play store. I've tried a few different versions.

Here's what's great about this phone. It has no sprint service. I can't update the firmware. The USB port will only charge, it won't connect to any computer under any circumstance. It's on gingerbread.

Most apps I try to sideload just say 'app not installed'. Probably incompatible.

Need some suggestions on what to do to unlock the potential of this device (secondhand and headed for someone else to play with). Apparently I can't flash a rom without USB working. Can't use most apps, it's a horrible pain trying to find compatible ones outside the play store.

What to do?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire