ads

jeudi 10 septembre 2015

Working, Latest, Multi-language Dev MIUI v7 ROM v5.9.9 with Google Apps baked in



OK Boys and girls, if you have this device, have TWRP installed, then backup all your data and install this new ROM, it is awesome.

When I first got my device, it was chinese keyboard, no Google Apps and even after updating to MIUI v7, I still had issues with contacts not syncing.

I downloaded and installed this ROM which just came out today or yesterday: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347811823

I went into TWRP, wiped data, cache and dalvik cache to start from scratch.

After rebooting, I find this multi-language ROM is great, no chinese keyboard and it asked me for my google account details. The contact that would not sync to my phone is in there straight away.

Under settings -> Accounts -> All -> Google -> Contacts is slow to sync and most of the time just says "syncing now" but I did see it also say it was successful, "last sync 9/10/2015"



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire