I need the stock firmware for the ze551 zenfone 2. I need to erase the whole system via Twrp and reload the stock firmware
Something happen with my phone while editing my audio config file for VPA. Now I do not get any audio. When i make a call , the sound is like it is on speaker. All my apps force close and the phone runs terribly slow and lags.. It could either be messing with the system file (audio config) or a bad app I downloaded
I tried to do a reset but that did not help
update: Just saw this thread below and this is the same exact problem I have
http://forum.xda-developers.com/zenf...lease-t3186998
Something happen with my phone while editing my audio config file for VPA. Now I do not get any audio. When i make a call , the sound is like it is on speaker. All my apps force close and the phone runs terribly slow and lags.. It could either be messing with the system file (audio config) or a bad app I downloaded
I tried to do a reset but that did not help
update: Just saw this thread below and this is the same exact problem I have
http://forum.xda-developers.com/zenf...lease-t3186998
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire