Hi All
I am in the UK where the Asus Zenfone 2 has not been released yet. I dont know what the delay is, maybe they are waiting for Android 6.
I would like to know where is the place to buy online. I would prefer a Hong Kong site as the spec should match UK requirements. Any particular software / hardware version to ask for etc.
Previous buyers experience with customer service and delivery times would be good too.
Thanx
Asif
I am in the UK where the Asus Zenfone 2 has not been released yet. I dont know what the delay is, maybe they are waiting for Android 6.
I would like to know where is the place to buy online. I would prefer a Hong Kong site as the spec should match UK requirements. Any particular software / hardware version to ask for etc.
Previous buyers experience with customer service and delivery times would be good too.
Thanx
Asif
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire