Hi,
I got a tab 4 10.1 but I no longer have the original charger that came with it and I thought it should be fine to charge with my old 1020 charger. The Nokia's charger doesn't seem to put any power into it and when the tab is off it says that it is charging but stays at the same %
however I have my turbo charger from my N6. I know it isn't charging at turbo but it is still charging the tablet. the Nokia 1020 charge works fine with my N6 and I have tried swaping cables. so does the original charger have different specs to a normal phone charger?
I got a tab 4 10.1 but I no longer have the original charger that came with it and I thought it should be fine to charge with my old 1020 charger. The Nokia's charger doesn't seem to put any power into it and when the tab is off it says that it is charging but stays at the same %
however I have my turbo charger from my N6. I know it isn't charging at turbo but it is still charging the tablet. the Nokia 1020 charge works fine with my N6 and I have tried swaping cables. so does the original charger have different specs to a normal phone charger?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire