Hi. I'm trying to help a friend who has just bought the GTi8200N running stock firmware. She has a small notebook running Windows XP. It has an Ethernet network adapter but no Wi-Fi adapter. She also has no available Internet. I'm hoping to tether the Galaxy via USB cable and use the 3G/4G data network.
I have read the instructions for the Nexus here - https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2812516
There is a line in the tetherxp.inf that identifies the hardware. Is it possible to edit that line with the hardware ID for the Galaxy Mini?
I have added the tetherxp.inf file as an attachment (changed file extension to .txt).
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I have read the instructions for the Nexus here - https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2812516
There is a line in the tetherxp.inf that identifies the hardware. Is it possible to edit that line with the hardware ID for the Galaxy Mini?
I have added the tetherxp.inf file as an attachment (changed file extension to .txt).
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire