Hey guys,
Had a quick question that I hope somebody here can answer.
Want to update the baseband to the newest version contained in the .90 update but I'm running CM12. Obviously I don't want to go through the hassle of reflashing CM12, so want to flash the baseband through recovery/adb/fastboot if possible.
I understand that the baseband is in the ifwi.zip file within the update, and that within this zip are a few files in regards to each ZF2 model. The two files of importance are the ifwi*.bin and dnx*.bin files. From some searching it seems that these can be flashed through fastboot.
My questions are:
Cheers guys :)
Had a quick question that I hope somebody here can answer.
Want to update the baseband to the newest version contained in the .90 update but I'm running CM12. Obviously I don't want to go through the hassle of reflashing CM12, so want to flash the baseband through recovery/adb/fastboot if possible.
I understand that the baseband is in the ifwi.zip file within the update, and that within this zip are a few files in regards to each ZF2 model. The two files of importance are the ifwi*.bin and dnx*.bin files. From some searching it seems that these can be flashed through fastboot.
My questions are:
- Which one is modem/baseband and which one is bootloader?
- Can one be flashed without the other?
Cheers guys :)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire