ads

samedi 12 septembre 2015

Update process for OTA 3.1.1 on noOTA Shield?



Hi folks,

My NEW (RMA) Shield is rooted / TWRPed / 3.1 / and I applied the noOTA process to it so that they couldn't force-push some future undesirable OTA (or accidental bricking) at me.

Of course, as soon as I get settled in to the new unit with all apps and data where I want them, they do this new OTA.

What's the process for applying the latest OTA, given a rooted, TWRP recovery system? Do I just boot to TWRP, flash the full OTA, reflash noOTA, and be done? But wouldn't the full OTA kill TWRP, so I should reflash it?

Before I mess up this thing I want to make sure I get it right. I've got a PC so I can ADB/Fastboot sideload stuff if need. My main interest is in not messing up my data and apps.

Thanks

:highfive:



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire