I own an LG G2 D800 AT&T Version. I was running Stock Android KitKat 4.4.2 in Unrooted and Boot loader Locked condition. I had an idea to shift to some Custom ROM for G2. I selected and downloaded CloudyG3 3.3 for that. Now my phone is bricked and in NO RECOVERY, NO DOWNLOAD, NO FAST BOOT MODE. What I only get is Secure Boot Certificate Error and Demi God Crash Handler with Critical Error . Which says Press Up Volume for Download and Down for Reboot. I tried doing Factory Reset but it results in the same and same goes for Download Mode.
These are the steps I followed:
1. I Rooted my phone based on Stump Root and following these instructions and was successful.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142
2. I then Installed TWRP recovery using Auto Rec APK according to following procedure.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2715496
3. I then copied the downloaded CloudyG3 3.3
4. I booted into TWRP and installed CloudyG3
5. Before that I backed up my phone EFS and System only
6. After installation I performed Factory Wipe to Reset
7. My phone went into QUSB mode I think only LG logo and Black Screen
8. I followed the procedure after downloading IMG files of 30f ROM for D800 as mentioned in the link below
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142
9. I DIDNOT although Flash Recovery of TWRP in the end.
The result is I am stuck in DEMI GOD Crash Handler and Critical Error Mode kindly help! Cannot do anything
These are the steps I followed:
1. I Rooted my phone based on Stump Root and following these instructions and was successful.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142
2. I then Installed TWRP recovery using Auto Rec APK according to following procedure.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2715496
3. I then copied the downloaded CloudyG3 3.3
4. I booted into TWRP and installed CloudyG3
5. Before that I backed up my phone EFS and System only
6. After installation I performed Factory Wipe to Reset
7. My phone went into QUSB mode I think only LG logo and Black Screen
8. I followed the procedure after downloading IMG files of 30f ROM for D800 as mentioned in the link below
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142
9. I DIDNOT although Flash Recovery of TWRP in the end.
The result is I am stuck in DEMI GOD Crash Handler and Critical Error Mode kindly help! Cannot do anything
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire