I just finished installing the latest ROM (YOG4PAS1N0) from here:
[ROM][YOG4PAS1N0] Cyanogen OS 12.1 [Rooted][TWRP flashable][NEW OTA]
http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...3186593/page10
and it works amazing!!! No issues so far...while I was doing it I decided to use TWRP 2.8.6.0 to do a back up. I know that the following is a very "old school" way of backing my data but what I used to do is just save all the files in the exact same way my OPO is shown via the windows file system, and so I used to cut and copy .....place in a folder and done.... I have every single picture I have EVER taken since I owned a camera phone in 2007 but thats besides the point,,,I backup up my data via TWRP and I noticed that it created a 10GB partition. I am ok with it cause I keep a pretty clean phone...I have 10 apps at most and some pictures and videos.
I was wondering in the interest of recuperating that 10GB is there a way to unpartition it? my back up is 2.67 GB large and as you guessed it, I saved it on my PC....so I could do with out it on my phone. BY the way I didn't do a system or data wipe when I installed the ROM...flash and dalvik and cache wipe....I figured if I screwed up, I could do a FULL FORMAT and copy paste the files I wanted. But the update worked flawlessly ..except for the 10GB "missing"....
This is not an emergency, I can live without the 10GB I was just curious.........I have 54GB out of which I am only using 9GB...plenty left
Thanks for any help and for taking the time and reading this...
I did search for the answer but most users have other partition issues such as not loading or not finding it....I also google TWRP partitions and I got a lot of "how to use it" stuff...but nothing on how to "un partition"
[ROM][YOG4PAS1N0] Cyanogen OS 12.1 [Rooted][TWRP flashable][NEW OTA]
http://forum.xda-developers.com/onep...3186593/page10
and it works amazing!!! No issues so far...while I was doing it I decided to use TWRP 2.8.6.0 to do a back up. I know that the following is a very "old school" way of backing my data but what I used to do is just save all the files in the exact same way my OPO is shown via the windows file system, and so I used to cut and copy .....place in a folder and done.... I have every single picture I have EVER taken since I owned a camera phone in 2007 but thats besides the point,,,I backup up my data via TWRP and I noticed that it created a 10GB partition. I am ok with it cause I keep a pretty clean phone...I have 10 apps at most and some pictures and videos.
I was wondering in the interest of recuperating that 10GB is there a way to unpartition it? my back up is 2.67 GB large and as you guessed it, I saved it on my PC....so I could do with out it on my phone. BY the way I didn't do a system or data wipe when I installed the ROM...flash and dalvik and cache wipe....I figured if I screwed up, I could do a FULL FORMAT and copy paste the files I wanted. But the update worked flawlessly ..except for the 10GB "missing"....
This is not an emergency, I can live without the 10GB I was just curious.........I have 54GB out of which I am only using 9GB...plenty left
Thanks for any help and for taking the time and reading this...
I did search for the answer but most users have other partition issues such as not loading or not finding it....I also google TWRP partitions and I got a lot of "how to use it" stuff...but nothing on how to "un partition"
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire