ads

samedi 19 septembre 2015

Themed Sony Calendar For StryFlex



I noticed that the Sony Calendar app in StryFlex shows weekends in red no matter what theme you apply so

Here it is Themed Sony Calendar

It takes color from theme and accent, I'll leave the images for detailed description :D

Also hit thanks if you like my mod, it keeps me motivated and your mouse working :p

Requirements:
- TWRP or Philz (can try with CM Recovery but fair warning I haven't and if that works please report back)
- StryFlex Rom

Credits:
- StryFlex
- Inceptic








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-19-15-50-18.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	65.3 KB<br/>ID:	3478970
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-19-15-50-45.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	64.7 KB<br/>ID:	3478971
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-19-15-51-05.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	64.1 KB<br/>ID:	3478972
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-19-15-51-30.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	63.6 KB<br/>ID:	3478973
 











Attached Files






File Type: zip Themed Sony Calendar For StryFlex v2.0.zip -
[Click for QR Code]
(7.56 MB)







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire