I know this has been a debate for years and years. Do I go with this, but I heard that and what if....
blah blah blah.
I have a film protector on my note 10.1 2014 and one on my note 8, they've been on there for so long I have no idea which ones I purchased. I recently picked one up for my tab S2 and it's juuuuunk! fingerprints galore. Getting on with this, I bought for the first time tempered glass for my phone and loved it. I don't believe tempered will take away from the amoled screen of the S2 but if I were to pick up a stylus (currently reading great reviews about the The Friendly Swede precision disc) will it take away accuracy? I believe the fingerprint issue is drastically decreased as well.
I'm all ears to experiences and opinions.
blah blah blah.
I have a film protector on my note 10.1 2014 and one on my note 8, they've been on there for so long I have no idea which ones I purchased. I recently picked one up for my tab S2 and it's juuuuunk! fingerprints galore. Getting on with this, I bought for the first time tempered glass for my phone and loved it. I don't believe tempered will take away from the amoled screen of the S2 but if I were to pick up a stylus (currently reading great reviews about the The Friendly Swede precision disc) will it take away accuracy? I believe the fingerprint issue is drastically decreased as well.
I'm all ears to experiences and opinions.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire