ads

mercredi 16 septembre 2015

Tab 4 T-235 stuck on boot



Hi, my friend has the mode in the title and asked me to root it and lock it right down so only email was available, I did this and all seemed to go fine apart from it can no longer see the sim card, when i was testing it I was able to root with no problems and then I unrooted and went back to stock and then rooted again just to test some features, this all worked fine, now when I really need to I can't, I have tried going back to stock rom using twrp but the flash kept failing, I now seem to be stuck on the boot screen, the only place I can go is into download mode, I cant even switch off, it just comes right back on and stays on the boot screen, any ideas?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire