ads

samedi 12 septembre 2015

stuck at twrp recovery / recovery only starts for a split second



I've been trying to root my HTC m8 and everything was going perfect until I went to load the twrp recovery in order to access supersu. I followed a youtube guide and everything was fine, but now whenever I try to load recovery, it will either say loading recovery and then go into my stock OS, or it will be stuck at the recovery screen and I'll have to power down the phone.

Is it because the twrp recoveries I'm using don't work well with my hboot? I'm completely new to this stuff so I have no idea what the problem could be. My HTC is from At&t and my Hboot is 1.61 and I've used twrp recoveries 2.8.7.0 through 2.8.4.0 and none have worked. I've also used 2.7.0.2 and the philz_touch_6.26.6 with same results.

I've erased the cache after every flash recovery, and rebooted the bootloader before I recover again. If I'm overlooking anything or doing something dumb please inform me! I have no clue what to do now...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire