ads

mercredi 9 septembre 2015

Sprint LG-LK430



Hey guys, here looking to see if there is anyway to permanently bypass the lgsetupwizard for the sprint version of the G Tab 7
I used KingRoot to root the device and i was happy with it until some applications started to FC.

I deleted data via apps tab but it didnt fix it and when I factory resetted, it permanently borked my tablet.

The device can still turn on, go into recovery / download / fastboot mode, but almost 30% of the applications end up doing force closes and the system UI doesnt fully work ( cant pull down as its like its stuck on the start up process screen )

There isn't an official firmware for the LGLK430 as of yet, and I fould a temporary bypass that will needed to be redone once booted into the tablet.

cheers.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire