ads

vendredi 4 septembre 2015

Sony XPERIA Z5 Compact versus Sony XPERIA Z3 Compact



I use Sony XPERIA Z3 Compact about one year, so i think that i know this phone very well. I also visited IFA and check new Sony XPERIA Z5 Compact. I dont want to make comparison this two phonew, because it is normal, that new model have more functions. But maybe many users (and me too) think about upgrade, so here is my review, why upgrade (and why not)

+ much better camera
+ double internal storage
+ fingerprint scaner
+ 100 mAh of battery
+ Snadragon 810 (looks like problem with overheating or done)
+ design (for some users)

- prize of new phone
- same display resolution and RAM
- Z3C have much better support on XDA
- design (for some users)

So my result? If prze will be enough interesting, i will buy new model. All three phones from XPERIA Z5 family are excelent... But there can be only one best compact smartphone on the market :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire