:o:o:o:o
Hello Guy's
In The CM Based Roms We Have Problem In Camera Like Camera Crash And Most Important We Can Not Record The Video Because Camera Is Going To Crash OR We Don;t Have Recording Options In Camera App.
But I Have A Solution For This Problem It's Work For Me I Hope It's Gonna Work For You. The Step Of The Solution Is Very Simple. Just Download The App A Better Camera.
If You Wanaa Dwonload The Pro Version Of This App Then Download Link Is Given Below .
Hello Guy's
In The CM Based Roms We Have Problem In Camera Like Camera Crash And Most Important We Can Not Record The Video Because Camera Is Going To Crash OR We Don;t Have Recording Options In Camera App.
But I Have A Solution For This Problem It's Work For Me I Hope It's Gonna Work For You. The Step Of The Solution Is Very Simple. Just Download The App A Better Camera.
If You Wanaa Dwonload The Pro Version Of This App Then Download Link Is Given Below .
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire