I'm not a complete noob but somehow while trying to wipe my phone and re-install Jasmine ROM 5.X (I was already on Alliance ROM with NC4 before, installed Jasmine but somehow didn't actually wipe everything) the recovery got erased and nwt I get the wonderful Yellow Alert warning while booting saying the software is unauthorized and turn your phone off and go to Verizon.
I have tried using Odin 3.09 to install TWRP and then realized I used Safestrap a long time ago. At that point it was too late and everything I've tried flashing with Odin now Fails almost immediately after starting.
I last tried the stock N900VVRUCNC4_N900VVZWCNC4_N900VVRUCNC4_HOME.tar.md 5 file and it failed as well.
I did read other threads but most just flashed the NC4 firmware and were fine.
Can anyone direct me to the actual files I need to get it running again? I really appreciate it.
I have tried using Odin 3.09 to install TWRP and then realized I used Safestrap a long time ago. At that point it was too late and everything I've tried flashing with Odin now Fails almost immediately after starting.
I last tried the stock N900VVRUCNC4_N900VVZWCNC4_N900VVRUCNC4_HOME.tar.md 5 file and it failed as well.
I did read other threads but most just flashed the NC4 firmware and were fine.
Can anyone direct me to the actual files I need to get it running again? I really appreciate it.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire