ads

samedi 19 septembre 2015

Semi-Bricked One X while trying to install Revolution HD ROM



Hi all,

Not been here for a while so hello to all again!

My HTC One X is in for repair so I'm using my spare old phone - HTC One X.

Today I tried to install the Revolution HD ROM - yeah - I should have waited until my One X was back but such is life!

Anyway - I've not even managed to successfully install it yet and the One X sill have the Orange installed ROM 4.1.1.

I'm not sure what's happened but now the cellular and wifi / bluetooth won't start...I've tried a factory reset but it's still the same.
Apart from that from what I can see the rest of the One X works fine.

All I've done to get the Revolution HD ROM installed was dump it to the internal storage and run the win boot.img and enter recovery mode to flash it....when I did the last part I got a red triangle in recovery which I assume means it can't find boot files.

Can anybody help me resurrect it please? Thank-you!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire