OK, so I've been playing with layers for a while now, I've posted these over on g+ but figured I'd create a thread at Xda in case others wanted them. Some of the older one's are xxhdpi only, and are bit on the rough side, if there's enough demand I may revisit, or possibly re-colour some of them if I have time by request.
Please enjoy, and feel free to use any of my assets for your own projects, though I'd appreciate a credit here and there. These have all been tested on marshmallow preview 3, though they should work on most layers compatible ROMs. Install by copying to system/vendor/overlay and rebooting. If a layer causes a bootloop, delete it through the file manager in your recovery
.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Hollow dot navbar,xxhdpi only

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Marshmallow boot animation navbar,xxhdpi only

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
F1 tyres navbar, xxhdpi only

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Tie fighters Nabvar, xxhdpi only

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Orbits navbar, xxhdpi only

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Planets navbar, xhdpi,xxhdpi,xxxhdpi

Droid keys, xhdpi,xxhdpi,xxxhdpi. Available in:
Original green - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
White - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Holo! - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Space Invaders (wip) xxhdpi and xxxhdpi only.
Please enjoy, and feel free to use any of my assets for your own projects, though I'd appreciate a credit here and there. These have all been tested on marshmallow preview 3, though they should work on most layers compatible ROMs. Install by copying to system/vendor/overlay and rebooting. If a layer causes a bootloop, delete it through the file manager in your recovery
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Hollow dot navbar,xxhdpi only
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Marshmallow boot animation navbar,xxhdpi only
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
F1 tyres navbar, xxhdpi only
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Tie fighters Nabvar, xxhdpi only
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Orbits navbar, xxhdpi only
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Planets navbar, xhdpi,xxhdpi,xxxhdpi
Droid keys, xhdpi,xxhdpi,xxxhdpi. Available in:
Original green - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
White - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Holo! - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzr...p=docslist_api
Space Invaders (wip) xxhdpi and xxxhdpi only.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire