Hello everyone. My Samsung tab 3 (sm-t210, UK version) wont boot. It will get stuck at the second boot logo. The one with the glowing Samsung boot animation. What did I do? Well I tried to install a cwm recovery. After rebooting, I got worried when the tab would boot after 5 mins of the lowing logo. Right now, it has the stock Samsung recovery, before that, I had TWRP installed what handled my root. When you look at the bottom when you open a few things, there is text saying "Unable to mount /efs" Or something similar to that and I think that is the source of the problem.
I have tried to install the stock ROM, recovery, kernel and bootloader and still gets stuck at the boot logo. I felt like this is not going anywhere :confused: (NOTE: I'm using Odin 3.07 to flash)
Please can someone help me, I've heard this is the bestest forums for android devices, and looking like when I registered, I bet no one here likes Iphones (:. I don't either.
If I need to download, please dont make it a download from rapidgator. **** speed downloads guarenteed. Also from sammobile.com. 50kbps downloads, my internet fails it is so slow. 40mbps :/.
Please ask for more infomation if you need it to try and fix this error/issue :). I'll update this when I get this fixed.
I have tried to install the stock ROM, recovery, kernel and bootloader and still gets stuck at the boot logo. I felt like this is not going anywhere :confused: (NOTE: I'm using Odin 3.07 to flash)
Please can someone help me, I've heard this is the bestest forums for android devices, and looking like when I registered, I bet no one here likes Iphones (:. I don't either.
If I need to download, please dont make it a download from rapidgator. **** speed downloads guarenteed. Also from sammobile.com. 50kbps downloads, my internet fails it is so slow. 40mbps :/.
Please ask for more infomation if you need it to try and fix this error/issue :). I'll update this when I get this fixed.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire