Hi guys,
I was watching carefully for an update to patch this vulnerability, so I updated my phone to the latest firmware.
Unfortunately, our devices are still vulnerable!
I would understand it if the phone is old and not supported anymore, but come on Samsung, this phone is very new and you're advertising Samsung payment system on it, so the last that I'd expect from you is to patch obvious vulnerability! [emoji15]
I followed some of YouTube guides on how to protect myself.
Please let be know guys if you're concerned or unhappy about the current status.Attachment 3471294Attachment 3471295
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I was watching carefully for an update to patch this vulnerability, so I updated my phone to the latest firmware.
Unfortunately, our devices are still vulnerable!
I would understand it if the phone is old and not supported anymore, but come on Samsung, this phone is very new and you're advertising Samsung payment system on it, so the last that I'd expect from you is to patch obvious vulnerability! [emoji15]
I followed some of YouTube guides on how to protect myself.
Please let be know guys if you're concerned or unhappy about the current status.Attachment 3471294Attachment 3471295
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire