I'm no expert, so maybe a better way, but it worked for me, so try if you want...
Needed: stock ftf, (I used this https://shry.me/9L9OQ); CM boot img; TWRP img; Flashtool; fastboot, Supersu flashable zip.
1. Flash stock ftf with Flashtool, boot phone, and check 'android debugging ' and 'unknown sources'
2. Power off, hold volume up, and connect in fastboot mode
3. cd to adb directory on PC, type 'fastboot flash boot (CM file).img', and 'fastboot flash recovery (TWRP file).img'
4. disconnect phone, power on, volume up when you see led to enter recovery. Install > Supersu zip.
5. Power off, open Flashtool, and again flash ftf, but in 'exclude' box on right side, check everything except 'boot bundle, kernel, and fotakernel. (hopefully I'm remembering right).
When done, reboot, and you're rooted.
Needed: stock ftf, (I used this https://shry.me/9L9OQ); CM boot img; TWRP img; Flashtool; fastboot, Supersu flashable zip.
1. Flash stock ftf with Flashtool, boot phone, and check 'android debugging ' and 'unknown sources'
2. Power off, hold volume up, and connect in fastboot mode
3. cd to adb directory on PC, type 'fastboot flash boot (CM file).img', and 'fastboot flash recovery (TWRP file).img'
4. disconnect phone, power on, volume up when you see led to enter recovery. Install > Supersu zip.
5. Power off, open Flashtool, and again flash ftf, but in 'exclude' box on right side, check everything except 'boot bundle, kernel, and fotakernel. (hopefully I'm remembering right).
When done, reboot, and you're rooted.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire