Ok hi everyone. My name is Brian and Im an Androidaholic. Nice to meet you.
So my nexus 5 is ooc at the moment due to a faulty power button that keeps it rebooting so I am using my gf's old optimus g pro. It is an e980 running e98020h.
I typically use nexus devices and do all my rooting via adb commands. Looking through all the various different methods people use to root this device has me overwhelemd and confused.
All I know is that I would like to do this:
Root device
Install TWRP
Install CM or AOSP based ROM
Call it a day.
Direction to a proper info thread or a quick little tut response would be so awesome. Thanks so much everyone!
So my nexus 5 is ooc at the moment due to a faulty power button that keeps it rebooting so I am using my gf's old optimus g pro. It is an e980 running e98020h.
I typically use nexus devices and do all my rooting via adb commands. Looking through all the various different methods people use to root this device has me overwhelemd and confused.
All I know is that I would like to do this:
Root device
Install TWRP
Install CM or AOSP based ROM
Call it a day.
Direction to a proper info thread or a quick little tut response would be so awesome. Thanks so much everyone!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire