Hello.
I have the following problem:
When i select action memo in the air command menu nothing happens.I cannot use whatsoever the action memo feature and also snote is freezing from time to time.I think that it must be an snote app bug so i would like to uninstall it and re-install it again.
I am in 5.1.1 and i have root access.
If anyone can send me the apk for the 5.1.1 note 4 it would help me a lot.
I have the following problem:
When i select action memo in the air command menu nothing happens.I cannot use whatsoever the action memo feature and also snote is freezing from time to time.I think that it must be an snote app bug so i would like to uninstall it and re-install it again.
I am in 5.1.1 and i have root access.
If anyone can send me the apk for the 5.1.1 note 4 it would help me a lot.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire