ads

jeudi 17 septembre 2015

Question on 5.1.1



Quick background. So my note 4 is currently on 5.0.1 boe1, stock rooted knox flag tripped so I cant update via OTA to 5.1.1 which is fine, I'm already readying myself for a manual Odin update


Question is that if there is a 5.1.1 firmware avail on my country for my provider, if I flash the stock 5.1.1 firmware does it also flash the 5.1.1 bootloader or will it retain my 5.0.1 bootloader? I'm pretty sure it will also update the bootloader but wanted to ask anyway to confirm.

Main reason for asking is that I know you lose root when you flash stock firmware via Odin. I'd still want to attain root after upgrading to 5.1.1. Not sure if there are any methods to date to root on 5.1.1 bootloader, or if its safe to flash the 5.0.1 bootloader after the 5.1.1 stock firmware flash.

TIA for those who would answer. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire