I just got this ZGPAX S8 and I formatted it, after formatting it I went to settings to tweak it, I stumbled upon the "Simulate Secondary Display" option and I turn it on, the overlay now takes over the whole screen and I can't tap anywhere, I can't turn it off and can't boot into recovery or fastboot (not possible?).
-the only solution I can think of is formatting through recovery
-can't get into recovery, don't know the combination.
-tried pwr+vol up, pwr+back, pwr+home, pwr+back+vol up.
-only has the tactile buttons menu, home, back and physical buttons volume up and power.
-cannot use adb because haven't turned on usb debug mode.
-can't turn on usb debug mode because I can't use the screen.
Does anyone knows how to boot to safe mode in a ZGPAX S8? Into recovery? Force into recovery or format from pc without usb debug mode on?
-the only solution I can think of is formatting through recovery
-can't get into recovery, don't know the combination.
-tried pwr+vol up, pwr+back, pwr+home, pwr+back+vol up.
-only has the tactile buttons menu, home, back and physical buttons volume up and power.
-cannot use adb because haven't turned on usb debug mode.
-can't turn on usb debug mode because I can't use the screen.
Does anyone knows how to boot to safe mode in a ZGPAX S8? Into recovery? Force into recovery or format from pc without usb debug mode on?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire