Hi everyone,
I currently have CM11 lastest version running in mi s3 mini, everything works fine after applying some recommendations I found on the rom's thread, but I couldn't find anything about why my data is always on R and and is not showing H or E, I am still able to access data on R though, but I wonder if there is any way I could get H or E on the signal icon.
I did a clean install, comming from stock and I have the L version of the model.
Thanks in advance.
I currently have CM11 lastest version running in mi s3 mini, everything works fine after applying some recommendations I found on the rom's thread, but I couldn't find anything about why my data is always on R and and is not showing H or E, I am still able to access data on R though, but I wonder if there is any way I could get H or E on the signal icon.
I did a clean install, comming from stock and I have the L version of the model.
Thanks in advance.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire