Hello, i would buy lumia 640 ( i always use android) but before i buy it i would know somethings :
1) can someone explane me better about how to install android/ios apps on lumia 640 wp 10 ? I had already surf on the net but i don't understand if i can install apk or i need to change something.
2) I had read that instagram is a beta version on microsoft store, so can i install the android app (apk) on it ? if yes, how i can do ?
3)can i directly install app from play.google.com ?
1) can someone explane me better about how to install android/ios apps on lumia 640 wp 10 ? I had already surf on the net but i don't understand if i can install apk or i need to change something.
2) I had read that instagram is a beta version on microsoft store, so can i install the android app (apk) on it ? if yes, how i can do ?
3)can i directly install app from play.google.com ?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire