Hi everyone,
I'm liking my X Play quite a lot but one issue keeps popping up, and I'm not sure how to fix it. When I'm on WiFi, my push notifications get delayed, or even not delivered for multiple hours. This sucks because I depend on IP based messaging. Coming from a Nexus 4, the delay used to be 15min max.
From research, it might be related to GCM heartbeat and TCP timeouts on my router but I haven't found any settings yet.
Does anyone have details/workarounds/experiences with this?
I'm liking my X Play quite a lot but one issue keeps popping up, and I'm not sure how to fix it. When I'm on WiFi, my push notifications get delayed, or even not delivered for multiple hours. This sucks because I depend on IP based messaging. Coming from a Nexus 4, the delay used to be 15min max.
From research, it might be related to GCM heartbeat and TCP timeouts on my router but I haven't found any settings yet.
Does anyone have details/workarounds/experiences with this?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire