ads

mardi 8 septembre 2015

[Q] Going to buy a M7 that's not functioning well but I believe it is from sotftware



Hello!
I met a guy who was willing to sell his M7 for 100€. He doesn't look like someone who is into technology so I believe the problems he said the phone had were due to software issues but I don't want to risk buying it and discovering that the problems are really from the hardware.
I'm not really informed about the phone and it's common problems so I'm counting on you (pls pls) to help me point the problem and help me make myself sure that I'm not going to dive in a bad deal.

The guy couldn't give me detailed info about the status of the phone, the told me "I don't know, sometimes it works, sometimes it does not, I can't check what's wrong". So I asked him if all the ports (usb and jack) were working well, if the speakers were fine, if the camera was taking photos... But I want to be able to ask more specific questions. What should I check before buying?
Also... if it is from software, am I always able to install a recovery and flash a custom rom or flash stock again to fix that?
I'm coming from a Nexus device so I don't really know the hurdles of this one (Nexus has none), I had for some time an LG G2 and it was a pain in the *** to bypass the bootloader lock and a sure risk of bricking the device... How are things with dear M7?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire