Hey Folks,
I have a Polar H7 HRM. it's a Bluetooth 4.0 device that supports smart (BLE). I am unable to get this to pair with my note 5. the HRM is seen, but will not pair, i am aware that i need to use the Polar app to pair but that has the same problem.
My bT speakers and car all work fine...just the HRM is having issues.
Any thoughts on what might be the cause? or the fix?
I have a Polar H7 HRM. it's a Bluetooth 4.0 device that supports smart (BLE). I am unable to get this to pair with my note 5. the HRM is seen, but will not pair, i am aware that i need to use the Polar app to pair but that has the same problem.
My bT speakers and car all work fine...just the HRM is having issues.
Any thoughts on what might be the cause? or the fix?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire