ads

samedi 19 septembre 2015

Please someone help me, I'm desperate



I was with my xoom with stock rom 4.0.4 ( MZ605 / Brazil ) , with the unlocked bootloader and root , so I installed TWRP Recovery 2.7.1.0 touch , already had it installed , but installed this by up to update I gave the right wipes and tried to install 4.4.4 TeamEOS - The Revival || Nightlies ( full_everest_ta-eng-zach.zip ), but the following error appears

skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
symlink: some symlinks failed
E: error executing updater binary in zip '/emmc/full_everest-ota-eng.zach.zip'
Error flashing zip '/emmc'/full_everest-ota-eng.zach.zip'

failed

I tried to mount the internal USB to try to install another rom , but the TWRP is not riding the xoom on my notebook , and all xoom drivers are installed , I tried installing the original room for fastboot , but it does not recognize and can not that you start the process

Please somebody help me , my xoom is unusable and I'm desperate about it



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire