You probably don't remember me, I was one of the first people in the US to break a Galaxy Nexus International. Howdy! I'm a problem solver and experienced in Android so thought this might be fun to try and solve.
Short backstory: I was about to float down a river on a tube, when I realized I had my TMO Note 4 with me. I put it in a ziplock baggie and stowed it away in my beer cooler, which was floating next to me. Cooler ice turned to water, 3 hours and many beers later I pull the baggie out and it's filled with ice water. I pull the phone out and water streams out the charge port. I take it apart, put it on the dash of my truck, wait a while, drink more beers, put it back together, power it on, it still boots. Insane!
What's weird now:
Otherwise the phone works flawlessly. Really a testament to the hardware and build of the phone that anything works at all. I'm totally fine with the first 3, but the 4th I'd love to try and solve. What could prevent the phone from going to deep sleep? The CPU idles down just fine, governor is "interactive". I have clean installed both CM 12.1 and TEKXodus on Emotion kernel.
BetterBatteryStats

Wakelock Detector

Short backstory: I was about to float down a river on a tube, when I realized I had my TMO Note 4 with me. I put it in a ziplock baggie and stowed it away in my beer cooler, which was floating next to me. Cooler ice turned to water, 3 hours and many beers later I pull the baggie out and it's filled with ice water. I pull the phone out and water streams out the charge port. I take it apart, put it on the dash of my truck, wait a while, drink more beers, put it back together, power it on, it still boots. Insane!
What's weird now:
- Auto brightness is stuck at full bright no matter what setting it is (manual brightness works fine)
- Proximity sensor for in-call screen blanking does not work
- NFC causing battery drain-FIXED (bought new battery)
- Battery drain from not going into deep sleep
Otherwise the phone works flawlessly. Really a testament to the hardware and build of the phone that anything works at all. I'm totally fine with the first 3, but the 4th I'd love to try and solve. What could prevent the phone from going to deep sleep? The CPU idles down just fine, governor is "interactive". I have clean installed both CM 12.1 and TEKXodus on Emotion kernel.
BetterBatteryStats
Wakelock Detector
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire