ads

samedi 12 septembre 2015

phone stuck on black screen



Hi,
so basically last year a friend of mine asked me to install a ROM on his phone so I successfully installed the official CyanogenMod 11 but he tried to download an OTA update which led to the phone not being able to recognise his SIM card. He wanted me to install the unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 but I messed it up.

I don't know why but I tried to flash the boot.img (from the .zip of the ROM) with fastboot and rebooted the phone, then it got stuck on a black screen.
I somehow was able to have access with adb and rebooted into recovery but I tried installing the recovery from the official CyanogenMod 11.

Since then I can't get adb nor fastboot to recognise this phone.

I found some info about RUU but I need to re-lock the phone.

Does anyone have a solution ?

It just needs to boot once again, preferably on a CyanogenMod ROM ...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire