Hi Guys
I have issues about phoe app (dialer)
When i search someone,
For example to call Brad, i dial 2723
But phone shows Brad two times
Brad Xxx
Brad Xxx
But, in contacts, when i check, there s only one "Brad Xxx"
I installed another app, Exdialer. When i search in Exdialer, It shows people one time. Its working, no problem. But unfortunately i can not chooese exdialer as a default app.
I repaired phone with sony xperia care but It did not work. I made a factory reset, It did not work too.
What am i suppoesed to? Please help.
I have issues about phoe app (dialer)
When i search someone,
For example to call Brad, i dial 2723
But phone shows Brad two times
Brad Xxx
Brad Xxx
But, in contacts, when i check, there s only one "Brad Xxx"
I installed another app, Exdialer. When i search in Exdialer, It shows people one time. Its working, no problem. But unfortunately i can not chooese exdialer as a default app.
I repaired phone with sony xperia care but It did not work. I made a factory reset, It did not work too.
What am i suppoesed to? Please help.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire