I downloaded the OTA update and whenever I install it, it gives me this..
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
Installing update...
Verifying current system...
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system has been remonted R/W; reflash device to reenable OTA updates
E:Failed to install /sideload/package.zip
E: Please take note of all the above lines for reports
Installation aborted
I searched on google but I could only find solutions which include downloading the whole rom, is there another way to fix this? I'm scared that flashing the rom might wipe my data. I already tried downloading the update thru the internet but still gave me the same thing. I'm rooted, and have the stock recovery. Thank you
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
Installing update...
Verifying current system...
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system has been remonted R/W; reflash device to reenable OTA updates
E:Failed to install /sideload/package.zip
E: Please take note of all the above lines for reports
Installation aborted
I searched on google but I could only find solutions which include downloading the whole rom, is there another way to fix this? I'm scared that flashing the rom might wipe my data. I already tried downloading the update thru the internet but still gave me the same thing. I'm rooted, and have the stock recovery. Thank you
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire