ads

jeudi 10 septembre 2015

One Plus One unable to connect to wind network



Hey I have had my one plus one for a little under a year and after a 2 week road trip it has stopped being able to connect and detect the Wind home network. During this road trip I was on airplane mode for the full duration of the 2 weeks with the 05Q caulkin rom installed. Once I had reached my home town of ontario I had noticed that I could only connect to wind away on my opo. When scanning manually for the WIND home network it would appear with the simcard symbol beside it but when trying to connect it would state that it was unable to connect to the network. Although randomly throughout the day it would connect without warning until I rebooted my device where it would lose connection again. I then later updated my phone to the latest OTA which is cm12.1 hoping that the problem would be fixed but to no avail. At first it was the same issue where it would show the WIND network with the sim card symbol beside it but now I am not even able to see the WIND home network and can only able to see the Wind away network. I have tried changing my APNs and have tested my sim card on my sisters opo where it works perfectly fine. I have also done a factory reset and nothing has been able to fix the issue. I would like to fix this issue and anything would be of help.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire