ads

mercredi 16 septembre 2015

One Day Battery Test Results / 4 Hours SOT



Some people are interested in battery life.**I am running the unofficial multilanguage beta v5.9.9.**This is not the latest, but 5.9.11 have some issues, so I am happy to stay on v5.9.9 for a while as it is working fine 99% of the time for me.
Here is what happened over the past few days:

I barely used the phone for the first day, so it had a long standby time, over 24 hours.

Then the next day I started using the phone more so I could drain the battery.**I achieved screen on time of about 4 hours.


I am happy with this result.**

Attachment 3476328

Attachment 3476329

Attachment 3476330

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1442461599096.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	254.6 KB<br/>ID:	3476328
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1442461618882.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	150.2 KB<br/>ID:	3476329
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1442461638904.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	150.9 KB<br/>ID:	3476330
 














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire