Hi folks,
I've noticed my battery use in the Settings area is wonky. I only noticed this after applying the OTA 3.1.1. This is on my new RMA unit. It happens to be bootloader unlocked and rooted but is otherwise pretty much stock. I've started settling in on it.
This morning I took it out of my computer bag and noticed it was warmer than usual. Went to settings \ battery to see what was draining it. It was down to 20% battery remaining.
The list of things using battery only added up to about 22% even though 80% was used up. The usual things were in there... Cell standby, screen, android OS .... But not anywhere enough to account for the power used.
I charged it up to the point where the light was green and tablet said 100% charged. Then I used it for a while over the lunch hour. I'm down to 90% but the list only has two entries: screen (7%) and android OS (1%). I'm used to seeing a litany of all sort of processes there.
Any idea what's going on?
I would hate to factory reset and start over but I probably should start from a clean slate. I did not wipe between OTA 3.1 and 3.1.1.
Thoughts? TIA
Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk
I've noticed my battery use in the Settings area is wonky. I only noticed this after applying the OTA 3.1.1. This is on my new RMA unit. It happens to be bootloader unlocked and rooted but is otherwise pretty much stock. I've started settling in on it.
This morning I took it out of my computer bag and noticed it was warmer than usual. Went to settings \ battery to see what was draining it. It was down to 20% battery remaining.
The list of things using battery only added up to about 22% even though 80% was used up. The usual things were in there... Cell standby, screen, android OS .... But not anywhere enough to account for the power used.
I charged it up to the point where the light was green and tablet said 100% charged. Then I used it for a while over the lunch hour. I'm down to 90% but the list only has two entries: screen (7%) and android OS (1%). I'm used to seeing a litany of all sort of processes there.
Any idea what's going on?
I would hate to factory reset and start over but I probably should start from a clean slate. I did not wipe between OTA 3.1 and 3.1.1.
Thoughts? TIA
Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire