I have had this problem with pretty much all android phones I have owned. I have been a note owner since the note 2 and as I said this has pretty much always been a problem where after a while you will stop getting notifications until you turn the screen on and then they will all flood in. Usually a reboot fixes it for a while but then after maybe a day or so it goes back to doing this. I spent a year with the iPhone 6 plus and have to say it never did this. I am actually just switching back to the note 5 which is why I thought perhaps I could get to the bottom of this.
I am on sprint, stock not rooted at the moment but in my experience being rooted really didn't seem to stop the problem in the past. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
I am on sprint, stock not rooted at the moment but in my experience being rooted really didn't seem to stop the problem in the past. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire