Hi,
I own one plus one 64gb version
still on android 4.4,< dont want to update to lolipop coz of drastic battery life >
Problem is phone has two extra mic for noise cancelation purpose, but they dont do their job
They dont separate extra noise from my voice, means like vehicle or wind noise
the other person complains about those sounds, they also tell that they hear those noises very loudly.
I am totally dissapointed by this,
My previous phone was Sony Xperia M4 aqua
its noise cancelation works superbly, the other person never listens even the loudest noises.
Please help me guys, i am in deep trouble
I own one plus one 64gb version
still on android 4.4,< dont want to update to lolipop coz of drastic battery life >
Problem is phone has two extra mic for noise cancelation purpose, but they dont do their job
They dont separate extra noise from my voice, means like vehicle or wind noise
the other person complains about those sounds, they also tell that they hear those noises very loudly.
I am totally dissapointed by this,
My previous phone was Sony Xperia M4 aqua
its noise cancelation works superbly, the other person never listens even the loudest noises.
Please help me guys, i am in deep trouble
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire