Hi,
After red severals threads, my problem isn't solved.
SInce I'm under Viper one v9.0.0 and so under lollipop, I'm unable to call with mic mode, only speaker mode works.
I already perform erase data + cache from differents google's services + wipping dalvik and cache ==> no improvement.
My Google play service version was 7.8.99 and I tried to update to 8.15 + erase cache & data from this service + erase cache and dalvik in recovery ==> No improvement
I haven't tried this methode yet, because of the very old version on Google play service http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...-play-t2969715.
By the way, the dictaphone works like a charm.
So, Should I try to install the old patch viperone rom 7.0.2 for the known problem under kitkat with no sound ?
Should I call HTC ? or doing something else ?
Thanks in advance
After red severals threads, my problem isn't solved.
SInce I'm under Viper one v9.0.0 and so under lollipop, I'm unable to call with mic mode, only speaker mode works.
I already perform erase data + cache from differents google's services + wipping dalvik and cache ==> no improvement.
My Google play service version was 7.8.99 and I tried to update to 8.15 + erase cache & data from this service + erase cache and dalvik in recovery ==> No improvement
I haven't tried this methode yet, because of the very old version on Google play service http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...-play-t2969715.
By the way, the dictaphone works like a charm.
So, Should I try to install the old patch viperone rom 7.0.2 for the known problem under kitkat with no sound ?
Should I call HTC ? or doing something else ?
Thanks in advance
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire