I was running the official CM12.1 on my Verzone HTC One M8 and everything was working as expected. About a month after installing it, one day my phone stopped picking up a cell signal altogether. I re-flashed the CM12.1 that was on my phone and have only been able to pick up 3g signal since then. In the cellular network options i have tried to change the settings but the only settings are global, LTE Mode and LTE/Legacy 3gpp mode. The latter 2 don't work and the first one works but only picks up 3g. I'm not sure why the LTE/CDMA option isn't there.
In an attempt to fix it, I have restored with most recent version of TWRP back to a couple previous backups from before this issue presented itself but it still only picks up 3g.
I updated the firmware/radios using the thread below and it didn't change anything.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...mware-t3196906
I flashed the stock rooted firmware in the thread below:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...mware-t3196906
I'm currently running the fluentrom from the thread below but still nothing has changed. It will only pick up 3g.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...540-8-t3007173
I also go a new sim card but that didn't change anything either.
FYI, it's s-off
Any suggestions to get LTE back?
In an attempt to fix it, I have restored with most recent version of TWRP back to a couple previous backups from before this issue presented itself but it still only picks up 3g.
I updated the firmware/radios using the thread below and it didn't change anything.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...mware-t3196906
I flashed the stock rooted firmware in the thread below:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...mware-t3196906
I'm currently running the fluentrom from the thread below but still nothing has changed. It will only pick up 3g.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...540-8-t3007173
I also go a new sim card but that didn't change anything either.
FYI, it's s-off
Any suggestions to get LTE back?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire