First, sorry for my bad English.
I'm a student. I like information technology, of course!
My teacher want me to participate in a contest: develop an Android app!
I had an idea, but.. I don't know how to do it :( I have never develop any app, but I want to participate that contest..
Ayyyyyyyy
My idea is develop a kids-mode app, it can start automatically, and also auto turn off after period of time predetermined
For example: parents set the time turn on app is 09:00, turn off app at 10:00, the app (kids-mode) will auto turn on at 09:00, and auto turn off at 10:00.
I know it's disturbing but would you mind helping me to develop this app
Thank you so much!
I'm a student. I like information technology, of course!
My teacher want me to participate in a contest: develop an Android app!
I had an idea, but.. I don't know how to do it :( I have never develop any app, but I want to participate that contest..
Ayyyyyyyy
My idea is develop a kids-mode app, it can start automatically, and also auto turn off after period of time predetermined
For example: parents set the time turn on app is 09:00, turn off app at 10:00, the app (kids-mode) will auto turn on at 09:00, and auto turn off at 10:00.
I know it's disturbing but would you mind helping me to develop this app
Thank you so much!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire